To record and preserve the history and heritage of The Pipeclay Club and the Naval & Military Club Melbourne
- To foster an interest in the study and recording of military history and the military history and history of associated activities of Australia
- To conduct lectures, seminars and commemorative events.
- To establish and administer scholarships and awards for the furtherance of the recognition of excellence in knowledge of Australian history and heritage
- To conduct fundraising from the Public, State, Local and Federal Government, Business and Corporations and other Australian and International Organisations and Government to raise funds to assist in the activities of the Association.
- To receive donations and other gifts for the furtherance of the purposes of the Association and disburse those funds in the furtherance of those purposes.
- To make contributions from any fund or funds of the Association whether by way of gratuities, testimonials or otherwise to any person, body, institution or organization in any cases where in the opinion of the Associated it is desirable in the interests of the Association that such contributions should be made.
- To do all such acts or things as may promote the objects of the Association.
Our Office Bearers are listed below:
President – MAJGEN Jim Barry
Vice President – LTCOL Ian George
Secretary & Public Officer – SBLT Stephen Lake
Treasurer – LTCOL John Morkham
Committee – MAJ Liz Bedggood
Committee – Mrs Jan Roberts-Billett
Committee – Mrs Joan Swan
Contact Pipeclay Club about this article.